At eyewa, we are committed to delivering high quality products. We stand behind each item we sell and are sure that you will love them too.
We have a 30-day no questions asked return policy on all products so if you change your mind, or have any issues with your purchase, feel free to return or exchange them by contacting our Customer Care team to arrange a pick up, or drop by any of our stores with your item. We’ll do our best to ensure you are happy.
In the unlikely event that something is wrong with your purchase of Sunglasses, Optical Glasses, Bluelight or Reading Glasses:
- We offer a 2 year warranty on all products from the following brands:
- On all other brands, we offer a 1 year warranty.
- The warranty covers any and all manufacturing defects. We understand that every case is unique, but we do have a general approach to dealing with items damaged during the two year warranty period: If a product is defective, we will replace it for free. If the same item isn’t available any more, we’ll exchange it for something similar, or give you a store credit to be spent on another product.
- Some exclusions apply to the warranty:
- The frames were damaged deliberately or through neglect.
- They have normal wear and tear - we are happy to tune-up your frames for free at any time in any of our store locations but we cannot offer a replacement in this case.
- Some tips to keep your frames in the best shape:
- Wash your glasses regularly with lukewarm water and a dash of soap.
- Use a clean microfiber cloth to dry your frames and lenses.
- Be gentle while cleaning your frames.
- Don’t use heat to dry your frames.
- Don’t leave the frames in direct sunlight or in your car especially in the summer.
- Keep your frames in a case when not wearing them.
Should you require further information, please contact our friendly Customer Care Team at [email protected]