Eye makeup tips for different lenses colors.
There are many reasons to wear color lenses, but no matter your reason, you want them to look good! You want your eyes to be the first thing about you that gets noticed. To get the best effect, choose the best makeup to complement your lens color. Here are some of the best makeup shades and tips for every eye color!
There are so many shades of blue, such as cool blue contacts like Ice from Solotica.
- For natural makeup, a light dusting of rose, or light brown shadow will provide a lovely highlight, while chocolate brown liner and black-brown mascara will make your eyes look larger.
- For a smoky or dramatic eye, select deep copper and brown shadow for light eyes. Gray and silver look striking with dark blue eyes. Black mascara adds additional drama and definition.
People will be green with envy at your lovely eyes whether you use a soft green lens like the Silky Green from Bella. Show your green eyes to their best advantage with these makeup colors:
- To try a natural look with a twist, a pale gold dusted on your eyelids will make green eyes stand out. Pair with a brown mascara and a more vibrant lip color.
- For contrast to make green eyes the star of your look, a vivid purple is gorgeous! Add rich, black liquid eyeliner and black mascara for a breathtaking look.
Brown eyes are thought of as warm and welcoming. No matter if you choose a soft honey lens or a rich chocolate, like the Brown Shadow lenses from Bella, be sure to try these makeup tips to make them glow:
- For daytime or a natural look, neutral taupes add just the right depth, while a deep blue liner provides amazing contrast.
- The warmth of brown eyes looks amazing with deep colors. Try a vibrant purple for a dramatic look! Pair it with black liner and black mascara, and your eyes will be the focal point of your entire look.
Gray eyes make a statement all on their own, like these lovely gray lenses from FreshLook.
- Instead of contrasting your eyeshadow, a light sweep of silvery shadow will look gorgeous without being too heavy. Add a light line of gray liner and black mascara for a professional look that's great for day or night.
- Create a smoky kohl look. Onyx, or charcoal eye shadow, black liner, and black mascara will create an intensity that sets off a steel or icy gray lens.
Colored contact lenses give you so many options for your look. Change your eye color often or simply brighten up your natural shade. However, combining your favorite lens color to the right makeup shades, and you can really stand out among the crowd!